SuperSnaps was started out by accident. A snack that was discovered by our CEO, Christine Hoh, through her family member in South Korea. Our mission always has been offering products that are good without any sacrifices. 160 calories for the entire bag and 9 grams of protein with flavours that burst in your mouth. A snack that kids can have that parents are happy to provide and share. The friendly snack for everyone. That's our story.
OFFER SNACKS TO ENJOY WITHOUT SACRIFICE
SuperSnaps is a brand owned by Azalea International Trading Inc. We strive to be a company that everyone can trust. In order to do so, our values are our core.
- Integrity: Our word means something. We are honest, transparent, and ethical. We will honour our promise no matter what. We will be honest and transparent about us. This means our ingredients, how our product is made, our mistakes, our triumphs, our challenges, and our celebrations.
- Quality: This applies to our products and our team. We work together to be the best quality as humans and to bring the best quality in our products.
- Teamwork: We believe in working in an interdependent community. We strive to support and uplift our team members and this goes internally and externally.
- Passion: What we do, we do it with everything we have and because we believe in ourselves and what we do.
- Courage: we take risks and we focus on impact and conquer our fear. We reach for the stars and do things outside of the box. Be adventurous and creative.
- Humility: Being humble goes a long way. Our successes are there because of our failures and people who support us. Admit that we don’t know everything.
- Influence: We are focused on being a positive leader and making an influence in business, social, and personal world.
- Efficiency: Hold on to the start-up heart and mindset of doing more with less. Maximize the resources we have and create an impact that will not go unnoticed.
- Growth: as a company and individuals, we will focus on our growth. This means we are always learning and challenging ourselves in every aspect.
- Fun: Laugh, dance, and be a little weird. We have fun in everything we do. We find silver linings and joke. This is how we get through and grow through everything.