- Calcium: Seaweed is high in calcium, more than broccoli. Good for your bones, hair, and nails.
- Iodine: What seaweed is mostly known for. This is critical for your thyroid to make sure your hormones keep in balance.
- Boost your metabolism! It’s nutritional values are known to kick your metabolism on another gear to keep your body lean and strong.
- Omega 3s: All of us obsess over avocado toast and its omega 3s. 1 serving of seaweed has equivalent of omega 3s of two avocados
- Fibre: Keeping your tummy away from bloating and digestive friendly
- Anti-inflammatory: keeping that skin glowing
- Low in calories: Meaning you can eat and eat and eat!
- Mood booster: Studies say it can reduce fatigue and boost your mood. Eat things that make you happy y’all.
- Vitamins: A,B6, B12, and C. Boosting your immune system
- Lower your blood pressure: Keep your heart healthy!
To promote the different backgrounds and lifestyle of everyone, we are organizing a campaign to shed a light to show what an average North American family looks like.
We are looking for families that would like to participate in this campaign and are willing to spend a little time getting their photos taken. So if you are a white picket fence family, a newly wed or common law couple, single mom or Dad, multi racial Family, a group of professionals under one roof, part of LGBTQ community, a professional and animals, or actually just anyone who loves that is living in Vancouver area and would like to help our humble company promote this message, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To kick off November, we are holding a simple Instagram/FB contest for North America. We wanted to be a small help.
The Prize: 5 packages of SuperSnaps and $100 Amazon gift card.
The rules are simple.
How to win:
1. Follow @eatsupersnaps on IG and FB
2. Tag a friend and a retailer you’d like to buy SuperSnaps from in the comments
For extra chance to win:
Take a photo of you and SuperSnaps and tag us
Contest ends on November 15th and the winner will be announced on November 17th.
I thought it was the dream. Working in the Bay, living among the forward thinking entrepreneurs that are shaping up what the future looks like. I remember the day I got the news that I got the position and how excited I was. My homegirl, Jenny, knows this as she was with me when I got the news.
But within a month of me taking the position, looking for places in the Bay to move into, I quickly realized, I still had the emptiness I had and the anxiety I had before I took the job. My anxiety had gotten so bad that my health started deteriorating. My health advisors (doctors, naturopaths, etc.) all have told me that I should take some time off to get my health back.
By the way, those that don’t know me, I am Pesco-Vegan, I work out (though not as much as I should to look like an IG model), I meditate everyday, I don’t drink, smoke, or do any drugs. I live a very clean lifestyle. So when I was feeling constantly fatigue, nauseous, and my weight was fluctuating..my health advisors all were concerned. With adrenal problems in the past (“pre-existing” condition), all the advisors were saying I was under too much stress and it has aggravated my condition and is affecting my health.
And then it happened. An opportunity to go full time on my own. Enough savings, family and friends who supported me, and then I got thinking. I felt more alive building a business of my own and sharing my vision and values. The thought of going on my own full time terrified me but working for a place that I felt limited in the work I was doing was even more terrifying.
To me, everything in my life was pointing me in one direction. Quit and pursue this opportunity. So I left tech industry to build SuperSnaps. I still get my passion for tech fix as I consult for start ups but I’m very happy to itch my passion for food.
The biggest lesson I learned from making this decision was this. No one can tell you what your dream is. Everyone is willing to support and help you as you become honest and work to build your dream.
I don’t know if SuperSnaps will be successful. I don’t know if I’ll go back to working for someone. But I do know that if I hadn’t done this, not only will I have lost my health but it would’ve been the biggest regret of my life.
Follow SuperSnaps at FB and IG: @eatsupersnaps as I share SuperSnaps with the world.